January 29, 2009

Dream Men







So I love photoshop, when I started school I was going into graphic design/broadcasting, I really didn't know what I wanted. Anyways I took some classes and learned how to mess around with photos! I love it, it has become a hobby of mine.

My roommates and I have been making a goal list, and one of the goals was to meet our "dream men." Well one day Shellie and I decided to look for picture of our guys. Well Shellie loves Frodo from Lord of the Rings, Stephanie loves Ron from Harry Potter and I love Jim from the office. So we found pictures and I photoshoped them, they are so sweet!

We hung them up on our wall for decorations, and have a really neat quote to go with them!

"You cannot make someone love you, but you can stalk them and hope they panic and give in!" ya I think it fits!

9 comments:

Tara said...

oh the good times of living with roommates...all single roommates who are yes, stalking their "dream men" and hopefully not any man that walks by! love the pictures, i would have you do one with me and edward, but that would put cole over the edge! hehe glad you started a blog, now we can comment back and forth on our funny stories! and i'm so excited that i was the first one to ever comment on your new blog!!

Josh and Amber said...

Yay for giving in!!! I'm so happy you started a blog! I think their a lot funner then facebook!! I have to say WOW on your photoshop work! Those pictures look SO awesome!!! And I love Jim too! Go Jim! You guys look so cute together!! :)

Ashley said...

Yeah Linds!~!!!
Wahoo for you conforming to what everyone else is doing!! Yep we all do it ;) Love ya and I love the pics... wink wink... you shouldn't have mentioned that it was photoshopped.. that would have been funny!!

Nicole Stucki said...

LINDSEY!!!! Your blog looks so dang cute and yes you and Jim make quite the pair. He is a cutie. I'm excited to keep up with you better seeing how I don't always get to hear your awesome stories! Like dealing with your first throw up....Yuck! LOVE YOU!

Stephanie said...

Lindsey your blog is uh-mazing. I'm glad you have one now! Love ya!

Courtney said...

Haha wow Linds i like it alot!! But where is mine? haha just kidding. I'm glad you finally have a blog:) love ya!!

Stacey C. said...

i have to admit that i was a little taken in by your picture with jim at first. i was thinking, "whoa! how did she get such a snuggly picture with john krasiniski?!" i feel a little dumb but hey, at least that means you're great with photoshop!

Whitney & Charlie said...

Hey Linds, long time no see! How have you been? Let me know what you're up to. I miss all our roommates, we had so much fun. The best was when we dressed up in all black and broke into the guys apartment and stole their movie right out of the dvd player as they were watching because we wanted to borrow it! Man I miss doing stuff like that!!

Chelz said...

lindz this is freaking hilarious! I wanna learn how to do this! ha ha.. MISS YOU!!