
I am sad to not live with Steph and Shellie anymore, they were great roommates, but like I said before, Change, change, change:)
School has been going really great, Halloween was a blast! That week was also Red Ribbon Week and we got to dress up everyday! I think I enjoyed it more than the students... Monday was crazy hat/sock day ( I wore my white ski hat and slippers:)) Tuesday was backwards day, and usually I hate this one, what can you really do backwards! This all until I discovered how to french braid!!!! I totally wore my hair in upside down french braided pig tails! I looked awesome, complete with my backwards dress and earrings. Don't you all wish you taught third grade! That is until a cute guy comes in your room to check the sound system and looks at you and then around to see if the "teacher" is in the room... oh well:)
Wednesday was red day and Thursday was costume day. I love dress up week, I always have! Those who went to high school with me know this! I seriously was the only teacher to dress up all week!
Aside from moving and school live is pretty normal! I do enjoy being in utah and going to Cammon and Creyton's football games. Also I get to go to my favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse on their birthdays! Whoop Whoop!
3 comments:
Oh Lindsey you crack me up. I love how you dress up. You would be the funnest teacher ever! LOVE YOU!
yes, good thing you do live close, what would bdays be w/o aunt lindsey and her awesome presents???? thanks for everything, i love having at least one of my sisters down here in utah with me, now we just need to work on getting the rest here too:)
p.s. you're welcome for helping you move up and down three flights of stairs while 8 months prego, too bad it didn't send my into early delivery!
I just left you a message on facebook and that is how I found you here. Come and visit me at my blog, since that might be the closest we actually get to "visiting" one another. It's ok I know you are cool now that you live in Utah.
Post a Comment