Today was a great day! I was able to go to a Grizzly Hockey game and watch a Hawk show. For those who don't remember last year I taught Kindergarten with an amazing lady, Vicki and she is a falconer. It is really neat, and she will bring in her birds for a show. This year was really cool because I was able to fly the birds in the classroom... It was going really good until the bird landed on one of my students heads! haahaha he did so well and was so calm, I am pretty sure I would have freaked out!

The other cool thing that I was able to do today was go to a Grizz Hockey game! I loved it and I might be addicted! There was a big fight between two players and the refs just let them duke it out! It was so cool! I am for sure going again. Also I swear Sarah Jensen and I get this comment anytime we are together, "Are you sisters?" and tonight the lady in front of us was like "are you to twins" I say it is because we are so stinking good looking! haha
1 comment:
How cute are you! The hockey game looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment