My sister Tara was worried about me going alone....haha so she said lets make it a trip! So on Thursday Tara and I left for a 5 hour drive to Boise:) But before we could go we had to hit up some yummy bajio!

Before I can get any farther I have to say that before we left my little brother Kyle got his mission call! We were all on 3 way speaker phones as he opened the call. He will be leaving June 10 to Paraguay! I am so excited for him!


That is what started our day, so of course you know it would be great! Tara brought her portable dvd players so that if we got bored we could watch a movie:) We didn't turn that on for a while, we just enjoyed driving and talking. Tara thought she was going to die from my sweet driving skills, ya I might have taken a turn a little to fast.... But we had a good time.
On the way to Boise Tara and I decided to check out the Twin Falls Temple. It had taken me 8 years to go to Boise, so who knows when I'd be in Twin again. We stopped and took some model shots:) I tried to get a good angle so I am laying on the ground while tara is standing in front of the door, a man comes out is like "oh i didn't see her." AWKWARD oh well

After our adventure at the temple we said that on the way back we'd come and take pictures of the canyon. If you have ever driven to Boise there isn't much and it is LONG. Good thing for dvd players:) We popped in High School Musical 3 with each of us having one ear phone in, yes we were connected by ear and we rocked out! It definitely made the trip faster.
We get to Boise and head straight to the basketball game! Game 1 wasn't Rigby's best. We lost but Courtney played great and worked really hard. After the game we went to eat with mom and dad they took us to Sharis. At the hotel Tara and I shared a bed and she kept saying, "there is a line don't cross it," giving me like a sliver of the bed!

You can't be in my family and not shop... so while we waited for Game 2 mom and I went shopping! I love it and I got some great deals and cute clothes! Also dad informed us of what he wants for his birthday... hahah
Game 2 proved to be a better game and Rigby won! I think it was because of my sweet hat! Again it is so much fun to watch and I am so proud of Court! This meant one last stay in Boise. We have family up there so we stayed with them. They were so great to let us come and crash at their house.

Game 3 we lost.....but we weren't to sad, I felt bad for the seniors but Court is a sophomore so she still has 2 more years to go. Of course after the game we went shopping, and then Tara and I went to the Boise temple. Good times.

On our long journey home we stopped in Twin Falls to take some pictures of the canyon. We also picked out a new movie "House Bunny" and rode home.

I had so much fun and Tara was such a sport for coming with me on the long journey!

4 comments:
yes indeed it was another great road trip (even though it was such a long drive it definately wasn't boring)! don't make me out to be the bed bad guy...you were just as paranoid to cross the line as i was!! how could you forget mentioning the amazing car wash, i guess i still have the pictures and haven't sent them to you yet. thanks for being so fun to eat candy with while sharing earphones watching a dvd...while you're driving and trying not to kill us around curves in the road!! and my trees, i love my patch of trees. good thing we took plenty of pictures:) i'm glad i didn't let you drive all the way to boise alone!
p.s. and how could you not mention your all time favorite thing about state basketball tournament...CHOCOLATE MILK??!?!? why didn't we get a picture of that?
Ahhh I'm so jealous of your guys road trip. I never get to do anything fun like that:). Oh well another day. Like you said court still has two years left! You two are so pretty and are so funny together! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love the Blog!! I want those pictures ps :) I'm glad you and tara could come down and watch me it ment alot!!! Love ya
Post a Comment