March 6, 2009

JONAS JULY!

"I'm Hott, you're Cold" Yes this is the beginning line of "Burning Up" by the Jonas Brothers. Last summer Courtney and I were sitting in the basement trying to find something to watch. Well the premier of "Camp Rock" was on so we sat and watched it. From then on we were hooked, we both LOVE the JONAS BROTHERS. I know, I know my brothers say I am robbing the cradle, but I would like to clarify that two of the brother are over 18 so they are fair game:) haha

Also in the summer Court and I took a road trip to Utah and all we did was listen to the Jonas Brothers, we became their biggest fans! haha~not going to lie we even bought a magazine all about them.....

Well it was a big joke and a lot of fun chilling with Court, but I was moving to Utah to teach and she said she had a going away present. I wish I had the video of my reaction to Courtney's gift! She gave me a pillowcase of the Jonas Brothers, with my face on it on one side, and on the other side she had the girls face replaced with mine. So it looks like I am in the band! Probably one of the coolest gifts I have ever received!

We vowed that we would see them in concert since then. Well for Courtney's 16 birthday I gave her a card that promised a Jonas Brother ticket, problem was they weren't coming to Idaho or Utah.

Then on Monday I got this e-mail saying that the Jonas Brothers were going to be playing the 4th of July Stadium of Fire in Provo! Seriously I about flipped out! The tickets went on sale at 5:00 March 6 and I made sure that my roommates, me, and sisters were trying to get me tickets!

I totally scored 2 tickets to the concert! I am so freaking excited! Thanks to all my family and friends who have helped out, you rock! I know you are all jealous and seriously secretly Jonas Brothers fans! haha

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how PUMPED you two are. I'm pretty excited for you guy too! Now the goal while there is to figure out a way to get backstage and get kisses from ALL the Jonas Brothers! Love you!

Courtney said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOOP WHOOP!!! JONAS BROTHERS HERE WE COME!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!! WE ARE GOING TO GET UP TO THE VERY FRONT OF THE CONCERT!!!! MAN THANKS SO MUCH LINDS!!! ITS GOING TO BE SO WORTHWHILE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Tara said...

you little girls are so funny- i love it! if i wasn't married with 3 kids, i would totally be with you at the stadium of fire rockin out:)

The Giles said...

Linds! Your so sweet! How cute it that to share that with yor sis! Your awsome! It makes me miss my sisters. Love ya!