Not going to lie we had NO idea who the Jazz were playing but we thought what the heck, this will be fun! at the door we got free JAZZ wallets, hum don't know what I will use it for but it was FREE!!!

Of course we took a bunch of pictures and had a good time, surrounded by a bunch of drunk men... pretty sure we totally looked out of place but that is ok!
The game started at 8:30 and we didn't get home until midnight! one long game.... but there were a few things that made it most interesting!
My top 10
1. Kyle Korver! Oh wow he is one freaken good looking man! Since chels is going on a mission I totally call him!
2. Once we got there we found out that the Jazz were playing Houston. That meant that the BIG man Yoi Meng....? would be playing at 7'6" he is no small player. he was fun to watch because you could see that he loved it!
3. Chelsey's boyfriend on the floor side seats. He has curly hair and wore a Jazz Malone jersey. He would dance around the whole night, I wish I would have taken a picture because wow he was interesting! Don't worry chels I am pretty sure he will still be single when you get back! haha
4. We sat on the 18 row! How great is that! They were the greatest seats!
5.Halftime.... wow they had a man who was super flexible! He came out in a clear box and unfolded out for all to see! He wore a spandex suit and I would post the pictures if it wasn't for the fact that they are pretty much X rated... he was wearing spandex and bent over ALOT.... I won't go into any more details but I know you understand.
6.Parking... I wanted to take the trax but my roommates said it would be cheaper to just drive. We parked at the Gateway mall for 5 bucks which was great! But when it was time to leave we waited in the underground parking for 30 min before the line started to move!!!! It was nice spending quality time together.....

7.The crazy looks everyone gave us when we would take pictures. But I must say that there were three guys who were taking pictures of themselves and it was pretty hilarious
8. Chels spending the night in MURRAY and eating at Cafe Rio!
9. Did I mention Kyle Korver? Oh ya he is one good looking kid!
10. Just being able to go the Jazz game, they play games during time outs, they play music the whole time and the fans are out of control! It is one good time!!!!
4 comments:
p.s. where the he#% is your comment on my blog?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BAHAHAHA curley hair man is ALL YOURS! Didn't you see him lookin at you like all night long? and flexo mans ... um package.. HAHA that was pretty much the funnest night of my life lindz.. I LOVE YOU!!
Wow I didn't know the Jazz had such a good looking player. Yes Lindsey get on that one so we can go to games for free and you will be stinkin rich. haha. I'm glad Spando man was there. So funny! Loved seeing you this weekend! You're the BEST. LOVE YOU.
Very cool! Was the Spandex guy named Rubber Boy? He performed when we went to a game like 2 years ago, Matt still talks about it. It was distrubing. :0
Post a Comment