May 13, 2009

Birthday # 23

Wow I am 23! I am still kind of in shock! This was a weird birthday because as lame as it sounds it was my first without my mom and dad! Not going to lie parents do alot to make you feel special on your birthday, so not having them here was kind of a bummer but I still had a great day despite that:)
Well it all started the day before, May 11 when I went to Lehi for Creytons baseball game, Cala's dance performance, and Cammons basketball game. It was a night of events, but I am so grateful that I am close enough to go and watch them play! I enjoyed myself:) Creyton had a great hit, Cala was the best performer and Cammon scored some major points:) Also Cala thought it was just swell to put on some of "aunt lindsey's" lipstick... what good times!
After all the events were over we went back to Tara's where she had angle food cake waiting for me! I was really excited, I have been craving this since Tara's birthday in February. The boys made me some gifts and Cala gave me some big kisses! Creyton made himself, with tape arms and legs, and Cammon made me a pocket that I am putting earrings in haha! After cake I had to have the spanking machine.... this is most defiantly a cooper thing:) Cole took me down and both cammon and creyton gave me 23 spanks each... so technically I am 46 years old! haha I love them all and am glad I could spend time with them
When I got home I had a card in the mail from Kacey, Eric, Hunter, and Ridge. I told Hunter I wanted him to make me a picture, so he did with my name on it! WOW it looked awesome! When I called to thank him he said "Ya, Ridge didn't want to send his picture." hahaha so funny I love them!
The next day I woke up defiantly feeling older:) haha No I walked out to get some breakfast and my roommates had put balloons on my door! they rock, one of the balloons said "Yes! I am a Girl!" haha
I went to school and the other kindergarten teacher got me a cute bag and a ITunes card, she rocks! My kids were funny trying to guess my age! They would say 32 or higher, and when I said no its lower they'd get higher... what have I been teaching them:)
After school I went home and my roommates had made me, what Shellie calls "better than being 23 cake" and dinner! I do love my roommates. Afterwards I went to Ross and bought me a cute new dress that is such a Lindsey dress:)
Nicole called and Taylor said happy birthday, and Sadie breathed in the phone.... i love it! Also I am pretty sure Nicole is giving me a new (niece or nephew) for my birthday:) she defiantly got pregnant for my birthday, thanks Nicole haha
I also got a cute saying in the mail from my mom and dad, it says "It will all work out" from Pres Hinckley. I love it!
So being 23 is no different than being 22, so far at least! haha Kyle asked me if I felt old, and I said ya, then he asked if i am still planning on going to the Jonas Brother Concert and of course I am... I told him I am going through my mid life crisis early:) hahaha
PS Court I am excited for my big surprise when I get home:)

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

You crack me up. Yes I indeed got pregnant just for you! Well the baby thought so anyway! We LOVE you so much and after I talked to you Taylor asked me when we were going to go and have cake. Then she sang you happy birthday again. Like I said we LOVE ya!

Courtney said...

Hahahahaha you forgot to mention that i was the FIRST person to tell you happy birthday..... hahaha but i'm glad it was good. I cant wait for you to come down to see your wicked AWESOME present!! Mwahahahaha but i love you have an awesome week :)

Ashley said...

Oh you think your old!! ????!! HAHAHA I've got one up on ya girly!!! :) That's so funny! Sounds like you had a way fun day for your birthday! So HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY L-Dog! ;)
Love ya!xoxoxox
P.S. I'm not jealous of you anymore for getting to go to Jonas Bros.. Cuz in AUGUST, I get to go see HOTTIE Josh Turner.. AGAIN!! HEHEHEHEH Jas is taking me out to Evanston for his concert! We went to George Strait's concert in Vegas and Josh Turner was there too, oh baby!
But I have to tell ya the reason, Jas just went to the Eagles concert with his mom and sister, and I didn't get to go, so he decided to 'make it up to me' by taking me to JOSH TURNER!!! and that's just fine with me!! :)
xoxoxoxox<3
~A-Dog~

Tara said...

i'm happy you had a happy birthday:) sorry i didn't go more all out for it, but i'm glad you were able to come down and see all the craziness of my life in one night! you are an amazing girl with a whole lot of young years in front of you, enjoy them:) love you! and yes, my gift to you was a girls day out shopping, and introducing a new crave...barbacoa:) hehee