May 2, 2009

Misson Calls.....

So pretty much everyone is leaving me for a mission (except me, and I am good with that:))! First it was my little bro going to Paraguay... then Chelz is being sent to Tennessee, and now my best friend in all the world, Nicole, is leaving me for 18 months! Nicole Baxter I better get one freaken great present! hahah just kidding! No I am really excited for her to serve the Lord in the Washington DC South Mission! She is going to make an excellent missionary I am so proud of her and her desicion!

She is one freaken great friend because the day she got her call she waited to open it till she drove from Idaho to Murray Utah, so that I could be a part of it! Isn't she the best. K so she recreated the opening of the call because she couldn't wait and well I would have done the same thing. She came down to see me and my classroom and give me the great news!

2 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Congrats Nicole!! Thanks for letting me know..! jk (Thanks Linds for putting this on your blog, or I would never know!)

Nicole Stucki said...

You guys are really good friends. And that was sweet of her to come down and open it with you!