July 5, 2009

Jonas July (Part 2)

Back in March I bought some tickets for the Stadium of Fire, featuring the JONAS BROTHERS! That was 5 months ago and I am happy to report that Court and I went to the JONAS BROTHER CONCERT! It was so awesome! We were seated on the field right next to the stage! There were thousands of people surrounding us, and I am happy to report I was not the oldest person there:)
Court and I started off our week by coming down to Utah on July 1. We vowed that the only music we'd listen was the Jonas Brothers, so we knew all the words to the songs:)
We found supper cute outfits and even got some neon hair extensions for the show! We looked good! We of course bought some Jonas Brother t-shirts and wear them proudly!



Our seats for Stadium of Fire were right on the field so we were super close to the stage! Glenn Beck started us off with some jokes and the national anthem. SheDaisy then came out and sang 4 songs. People were just sitting in there seats not really singing during their performance so Court and I sat as well..
After they were done the Jonas Brothers came out! A bunch of girls were running to the stage, so Court and I followed suit and got so close we almost touched the brothers! Court is taking picture after picture and I am pushing our way to the front:)

Here are some sweet pictures of Joe Jonas, ya he was right up by us! I had to hold back my urge to grab him! haha No it was really cool he came right up to our side of the stage and we totally made eye contact like 5 times! haha he probably was thinking "what in the world is that girl doing?" haha oh well but you can see in the pictures a couple were he is looking right at me!



The other Jonas brother that Court couldn't stop taking pictures of was Nick, he is the youngest brother and 16 just like little one:) He didn't come up as often as Joe but she still got some pretty good shots. Pretty sure I had to restrain her from grabbing him!



The three brother Kevin, Nick and Joe all came right up to the tip of the stage and sang a song from "Camp Rock" it was really cool! Court and I were screaming but I am pretty sure they couldn't hear us over the other thousand screaming girls! haha



We had so much fun and I would so it all over again in a heart beat!! JONAS JULY!!!

I almost forgot... so kyle was super bumbed that he had to miss our Jonas concert, k he wasn't really and he gave court and I so much crap! anyways he said that he needed more PDay shirts and we said we'd get him a jonas tshirt. Well we weren't really going to get him a shirt, for one he'd never wear it, and second i don't think they make XLT Jonas T's. haha So as a joke Court and I made Kyle his very own personal tshirt... I used my sweet photoshop skills (thank you BYU-Idaho) and created a awesome shirt. here is the pic that we put on it, and it said "Nick, Kevin, Joe, and Kyle JONAS haha

3 comments:

Tara said...

wow, you've got this blogged already!! you two look super hot in all the pics, better than the jo bros;) glad you had fun, glad you rushed the stage, glad you got sandals like mine:) haha!

Nicole Stucki said...

You made our family proud by rushing the stage and pushing just like shopping! Love it! You two crack me up! Can't wait to hear it all in person!

Ashley said...

Linds
You're sooo funny!! We almost went to the Stadium of Fire but I haven't been feeling the greatest!! By the way I think you should call me so we can chat!! And please don't take offense to this but I wasn't to thrilled to go see JBs! Sorry I know your a HUGE FAN!! I just don't care for them! But we can have our own opinions right? :) LOVE YA TONS!!!