August 19, 2009

Miscellaneous Summer 09

I spent a lot of time in Idaho this summer, and these are some of the events I haven't posted yet:)

JUNE:
Nicole Baxter's Farwell, sad day, I shouldn't say that but I miss her like crazy! I can't believe she's been out since JUNE!


JULY:
Operation, MTC raid! Haha, funny but slightly true, we were in Provo for the 4th of July and did a drive by the MTC. Well as we were driving by we see a pack of missionaries walking to the MTC, and all of a sudden my sister Tara says, "Oh my heck, that's KYLE!!" We all were flipping out! Tara is laying on the horn, missionaries are looking at us like we are crazy, and Kyle is waving! Here is the drive by picture! See if you can spot him!


Every summer the grandkids all spend a week at grandma's, so I got to hang out with all 7 of my nieces and nephews, I sure love them! We hit up the zoo, went to a Chuckars baseball game, and made our annual hike up R mountain!



August:
Coming Soon, I went to Cataract Canyon in Moab, I am just waiting for the rest of the pictures:)

No comments: