August 2, 2009

The Nield Reunion

I love my family, in fact I love them so much that when my mom told me we'd be riding to the Nield family reunion in Clayton, Idaho, in an RV I was willing to go, until of course I saw the thing, then I asked if I could ride up with Eric and Kacey:)
No it was the funniest thing ever when we went to pick up our borrowed RV... it belonged to a little old lady and her and her dog traveled around the country in this "thing" We decided to name this family vacation, The Nield (Griswold) Family Reunion. if you don't know who the Griswold's are then, well this isn't very funny... here are some sweet pictures of the RV:) haha good times

Court and I didn't think that mom and dad could fit on the itty bed in the back so we brought a tent. We set it up next to the RV and our neighbors (Hunter and Ridge) came over to check the place out. It was fun, but cold, really cold, so the next night Courtney and I slept in the camper, much warmer:)

This is a picture of my grandma and grandpa Nield! I sure love them! They are two extraordinary people, who have been married 60 years!!! Also my Grandpa Nield is turning 80 this year~ how time flies. I have always thought my dad and kyle were twins, well my grandpa is their triplet:)

Saturday was full of fun things for us to do, thanks to Eric and Kacey. We went fishing in the morning, Court caught her first fish, then we went up to the Salmon Hatchery.. It was so cool! There were millions of fish, all raised there! And they come back to the same place, incredible. We also discovered a cool place in Stanley Idaho, Redfish Lake! It was beautiful! Oh and the last thing we did was become rich... yes we went to an old mining town and panned for gold! I found a speck.. I am in the money now! haha Thanks to Eric and Kacey for letting me and Court tag along!

Nicole and Jeremy made it up on Saturday afternoon and when we got back from panning gold the kids went up and down and up and down the water slide, it was hilarious! We missed Tara and her family, and the missionary Kyle, they just didn't want to be seen in the Motor home:)

2 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

It was a good time! Wish we could've been there longer. I'm sad you have left already! Taylor asks where you are at everyday and don't worry the cat is still with her where ever she goes. Lol. Wish we could've done more! Thanks for all your help during the move. You have no idea how much I appreciate it! Love ya tons.

Ashley said...

Fun Fun!! :) I would have to agree.. It does kinda look like the Griswold's RV heheheehhehe! So now that your a 'RICH GIRL', you should come see your poor friend ;) and give some of that wealth to her too :) hehehe
glad you had fun! call me sometime K!!!!